Nothing to do

>> Monday, June 15, 2009

When you have nothing to do,don't keep on complaning that you are too free,you can just online,watch drama or even be like me,go out with your friend.K,i decided to go out with Siang when both of us actually feel so bored at home.Haha don't expect us to hang around at dp and mp as i already did that almost everyday.So we actually plan to go to the pudu penjara museum.Haha is not a bad suggestion after all as i know more about pudu jail and i guess i learn more about Malaysia law.Is a nice idea to go to museum once in awhile as it is interesting and whats more the ticket is CHEAP!it is only RM1 per entry.Guys i m sorry,we are not allowed to take picture in the museum,so if you want to know more,you can visit the museum as it is located near the afamosa.After that,Siang and me walk to jonker and we found a nyonya shop i guess.Hahaha the food is not bad after all but for the cendol,i guess there is too much santan..Haha but Siang seems to enjoy it alot.After the walk we went to MP to do some shopping.Haha I have a wonderful day with her..


I love it


See siang is so happy with her cendol


Haha my turn


The Cendol..

Ok at night i went to the coconut house wif my brother and my mum for dinner.Haha the pizza is not bad after all and i manage to take some picture of it

Seafood pizza


Hawaii pizza


My mum and my brother

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP