Hymn Singing

>> Monday, June 15, 2009

It is fun when i actually spend my time with the little kids.Haha i mean they are noisy and they really can just keep shouting here and there and you need lots of effort in dealing with them.Somehow i guess you will be surprise when you see how tough they can be and how hard they work just to achieve what they want.You see how happy they are when the mc anounce they are first runner up in the group competition.It is a hymn singing competition in Shah Alam,all of us work hard for this competition.Alhtough we are quite dissapointed with the result but it is a great competition i guess.I enjoy myself alot and i should thanks to all the kids,my friends,and even the sister that help me to set up my hair..K,i guess should let the pictures tell everything,i hope you guys love it too.

My partner..his name is Ratana


Dharma Is...


He is really funny


My hairstyle,Leng said is nice..i wonder?


She is just like a princess,don't she?


Their costum is nice


oops..DROP!


She is cute..and he is another pianist..hahaha


They got champion..They are really good


From Negeri Sembilan dharma school


With the medals..hahaha

Ok..we did do some shopping..and as usual,candle loves to take pictures..haha

Wachaaaaa...


wahahaha..cute


Me and Leng


Geli


We can be lovely too

We did visit a temple too..A really nice temple

With the dragon..


Stretch myself


Sleep


Post..Post AGAIN!!


Squeeze in the hut


With Nemo


I love the blue skarf..don't you?


Hug the statue


Haha i wrote itle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP