Music!Is all about piano!

>> Monday, May 18, 2009

Great,the title tells you guys i am busying with my whole new task!K,fine i never regret for taking the task but somehow i just can't able to play out the music just by listening to the demo.Whats more the song i am not really familiar with!I spend my whole day at home searching for the internet just hoping i will manage to find more about the song but somehow it dissapoints me..I am helping SKE dharma school where they are going for a competition in Shah Alam on the 13th and 14th June.Gosh,i just left with 3 more weeks and i received my demo just yesterday!Whats more i need to handle 4 songs at once!At first i am glad when i have Weng Him to help me.Haha sorry Weng Him,i guess you tense me up!He is a really great guys who knows lots of instrument!Hahaha somehow he makes me jealous of him.He can play piano,keyboard,violin,guitar,and drum..Oh i shall ask him to teach me violin i guess..Haha k,i am still struggling hard with my piano,i mean trying hard2 find the key and i need to write out the whole song..

Everyone tought that is so great to have gred 8 in piano..somehow i don't think so..I love music,i love piano too..but i never think piano can make me feel stress somedays too..Brother Cedic and Mr Oh,i will try my best but i don't know how far i can go.Last year they are the champion of the competition make me feel even more stress!

K,i guess i should say gambathe to myself..

My sister is leaving for UTP for engineering course this end of May,i guess i gonna miss her.At first i m trying to make myself busy so that i can forget some memories that i don't want to recall but it seems my days are getting really busy now.Whoa..i need to accompany my sister to shop for her stuffs!

Gambathe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP