Hard time vs wonderful friend

>> Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I maybe lost in somewhere else but i know you care for me.I maybe crying,your phone call warms me up.I am searching a way out of the puzzle,u lend me a hand.I can just be who i am when i am infront of you.Thanks,when i am lost i know there is somehow you guys care for me.When i feel puzzled,you worried about me.When I am moody,you guys tried hard to make me smile.I am not a good friend,whats more a caring friend.But i am lucky to have good friends around me.They give me their supports,they never ask me much but to let me cry infront of them,they accompany me when i am down,they worried about me when i cry.They show their concern when i need it the most.They help me went through the tough time.

Sometimes i feel sorry for making you guys worry,sometimes i feel glad you guys belive in me,sometimes i m grateful to have your accompaniment.Just a simple message"are you ok?".It actually warms me up

Maybe i m strong,maybe i just don't find a reason to explain whatever i do,maybe i just hope it to be the way i want,and i realise somehow i forget other people feelings.I am sorry...I know i am selfish..

Sorry,just thinking of writing something..is just about my opinions and some appreciation towards my frens and Thanks to all my friends


2day we went to challenge the basketball again!i win..hahaha


D piggy look like Luah..hahaha how about choon?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP