Redang~last part

>> Sunday, May 10, 2009

On the 6th of May is Siok Im birthday so we decided to celebrate her birthday here.Guan Tor really put in alot of effort in im's birthday!Haha Siok Im,all of us feel touch on how much effort he puts in,so appreciate him as he is really a great guy!I was incharged of the balloon section with onnwah.I really scared of balloons and one of the balloon burst when i tried to hold it.It scared me i guess,Hahaha onnwah too..15 of us squeeze in a room,u guys can imagine how squeezy is it.We had some red wine and i don't even know it contains 14% of alcohols..After that we went for disco,i mean this is the first time i step into it and to be honest i don't like the atmosphere there..the music make me feel dizzy and i hate d smell of pepople smoking.However i enjoyed peoply dancing.Their dance amaze me.

The Wine


Happy Birthday!


Smile!


Hoho..squeeze

Well here are some of the pictures with my friends.Thanks guys,i love you guys so much!It had been a really memorable trip to me.
OnnWah-Thanks for everything,lending me a hand whenever i need it and i really
appreciate your help in helping me to carry my 'gold' bag!I know sometimes i
m being really stubborn but thanks for tolerating with me.You mean alot to me
and sorry if my words ever hurt you.I trusted him the most,deeply in my
heart.Stop calling me jofei,i will whack you.
Choon -We always ended up quarreling but i do appreciate your help.I wonder when i
can forget all the nickname that you gave me.For example:''sea monster,
slacking,full moon". Anyway thanks,somehow you are there for me when i need it
and your sms warm me up when i am scared.
Kangguan-Since when we started non stop arguing,in my first thought you are quite a
shy guy who hardly talk to girls.Somehow i should change my view,you look
cute when you are drunk.Oh yea since when i m rubbish and stop calling
me tayar!Somehow thanks,you did cheer me up
Leng-Ok this is my driver,drive me here and there.He loves to tease me but somehow
he cares for me alot.He may sound sarcastic but he is really a good guy.Haha
he sure surprise when he read about this.I trusted him alot.Thanks Leng,i had a
wonderful time with you,i will never forget your bet-to be my maid..
Onn Onn-I know her since F1,she seems to be really quiet during Redang.Haha somehow i
i guess she had a wonderful time too.She accompanies me whenever i go.We
ended up squeezing together after ghost story section..Thanks onn and sorry
if i did neglect you.
ChongYew-He loves to be with his camera,and love to tease me too.He seems to be quiet
but somehow he actually not.He jokes around and thanks to him,my life never
feel bored.Haha he never been serious but i love the way he is..
Ok i feel tired d,for others i will continue next time k!

Choon,Leng and Onnwah


Yeah,under the hot sun


Onnwah and me


WEEEE!!!


Becoming pirates


Im and me


I love this picture the most


In the ferry


Wow Cool

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP