Being kids for a day!

>> Thursday, April 30, 2009

It is nice when you just sit down and chat with you friends,listening to what they did for past few days or weeks,have lunch together,giggles and enjoying your every moment with them..a small thing can make you smile,a friend may cheer up your day when you are actually down,a small action can make you realise that there are someone besides you..Thanks..I have a really wonderful day with you guys,a day where we eat and joke around,go to jusco and play games together,throw the basketball which hardly we can enter into second round,scream and have fun together..Haha who cares if we being kids for a day? Leng do take care of your hand,soap it into water if it is still bleeding..Thanks guys...


1,2,3 hit and hit!


Leng versus Onnwah


Look and smile!

Oh i started to miss my students..the days where they love to hold my skirt and played around,i chased them in the classroom,they cried when i scolded them badly,the innocent look when when i gave them too much homework,the tears when i got to left them,the cards and wishes that warm my heart..Kids i really love you guys and thanks for giving me a wonderful experience when i work in SJK(C)Kek Seng..I started to miss my friends there too..How can i forget all the lovely students?Haiz...

The cards that make me cry


Cards!!I love you kids


The egg made by my standard 1 student..Is creative,isn't it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP