Sorry ToToy!

>> Monday, April 27, 2009

Well,i saw a quiz in facebook about how well do you know siok shen?So i decided to take it..and i just found out that i am really sorry.I didn't know much about her..But Siok Shen some of the question seriously very tough!For example what is the diameter of her eyes?oh my god i don't even know my eye's diameter how am i suppose to know hers?Ok and guess what?I got 25 marks out of the total of 100 percent.Haha Siok i set a quiz about mine too so you should take as well..Haha for those who don't have facebook,i put down the question here and lets see how well you know about me.
How Well Do you Know Li Lin?
1) In Boys Over Flowers,who I like the most?
a) Lee Min Ho
b) Kim Hyun Joong
c) Kim Bum
d) Kim Joon

2) Which instrument would i want to learn most?
a) violin
b) piano
c) guitar
d) flute

3) How many teddy bears do I have?
a) 3
b) 4
c) 5
d) 6

4) What state was i born in?
a) Penang
b) Melaka
c) Kuala Lumpur
d) Pahang

5) What is my favourite colour?
a) Blue
b) Red
c) Black
d) Green
e) Pink

6) My biggest fear is?
a) Spider
b) Cockroaches
c) Snake
d) Worm
e) Ants

7) What is my favourite drink?
a) Water
b) Milk
c) Orange juice
d) Coke
e) Ice blended

8) Which sport I am learning now?
a) Badminton
b) Tennis
c) Squash
d) Pool
e) Ping Pong

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP