I love Redang-part 1

>> Saturday, May 9, 2009

Candle is back from Redang!Here is some pictures which i manage to get from my friends.Others pictures please give me some time k.Well i took my bus on 4th at 10p.m and the journey from melaka to Terengganu is about 8hours.Just imagine i had to sit in the bus for 8hours!!We reached Terengganu at 6a.m,i guess..and thanks to choonzhi they all,once i met them,they kept on teasing me,somehow it kept me awake.Our ferry is at 9a.m.Gosh we need to wait for another 3 hours!

I didn't know that i will feel dizzy while sitting ferry,the feelings kill and whats more when the onnwah slept so nicely besides me!1hour journey seems to be really long for me when i had to prevent myself for vomitting in the ferry!


The scenery i took while waiting for ferry.

Here is some pictures of Redang!I love the beach a lot..It really amaze me.







During night time


This is where we stay


Siok Sendiri!


My friends got drunk on the first night!Is cute to see Kang Guan dance when he actually don't know what he is doing!His whole face turns red and he started to talk really funny.The music makes him high..Haha the worse part is he actually just drank the drinks that contain only 5% of alcohol!Hahaha..


They dance!


Kang Guan rocks!

Eating ABC

Guys talk!


Onn Onn and Me

Jungle Tracking
Here is the worse part!I didn't know that we are going for jungle tracking and i actually wear slipper with heels.Onnwah thanks,I did know that is for my own good and i know my stubborness make you kinda angry.Sorry k,i said it sincerely and really thanks for accompany me.Well it had been a really tough journey for me where i almost slipped a few times.Anyway i didn't feel regret for going with you guys as i really enjoy it.Here is some pictures when we are in the jungle and we success in making our way out to another beach.I love the crystal clear water!




Sauwai,Kang Guan and Leng


They just love to post


The slippery stones!


So tiring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP