Zoo

>> Monday, January 4, 2010

I know you will surely ask what so great about zoo, ok i should say i am definitely proud of Malacca zoo as i think it is really wonderful.Hey guys, spending time with your friends in zoo can be a really wonderful, having fun with all the animals, and posing here and there..haha i can't forget the way the monkey stares at me, shouldn't have wear a monkey shirt there, and how the elephant spray the water on me and i am wet!!The way Siang shouts when the animal goes near her..Haha although it is really tiring but i am enjoying myself..Pictures will tell how much we love our days and hope my friends will love this post.

Before we start our journey...

The tunnel

Welcome to Zoo Melaka

The red parrots

Luah and Me

Left oops no..is right

Can you see the bats?

I love this photo

Cheryl with the snake

The giraffe

We are trying to imitate the animals

Smelly

"Welcome",can you see the ostrich?

Now is the elephant!!She sprays water at me

Cute little bear

The mother and the son

See no evil,talk no evil, hear no evil

Here comes the tigers

Mini Safari

Ok now say goodbye to the zoo...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP