A difference and sorry

>> Monday, June 8, 2009

How much can a person change?I realise when there are tears in others people eyes,i no longer the girl that will give him symphaty and be there and lend him a hand to help him out.I don't know,i just feel what is the point of being regret?Why must i say the words that goes against my heart..I am turning to be more selfish,than to me to realise,i am more to heartless.No matter how much i feel the pain,i no longer make myself cry,just because i belive tears is useless..I mean i m sorry,really sorry to the friend that really hope some concern from me but i guess he should be really surprise when i am being really heartless.Forgive me..Perhaps me myself no longer know myself too,I really hope i can give you some advise than to scold you and being sacastic to you,but i really can't.Sorry is the word i want to tell you and i guess in life no matter how much you regret,is just make you realise the mistake that you make and you can't change anything besides feelling the pain.When you actually did,think of the other party that went through the same things and it actually more hurt than what you did

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP