Air Tawar and Lumut

>> Saturday, May 30, 2009

Perhaps i m really not interested in going Perak as you guys can imagine you will need to sit in the car for 5hours!Anyway,I still go as my sister is going to persuade her studies in UTP(university teknologi Petronas)..I am happy and proud to have a sister like her.Gosh you guys can imagine it will be hard for me to see her for another 5years..no one will quarrel with me,no one will fight with me for the tv programs and computer,no more loud music where i did actually scolded her for past few years as my sister loves to on the music loudly and she always make me angry as i hate noise!!!Haha..anyway i just want to say take care to my sister as I belive she can manage herself well and be an engineer in the future.Haha here is some of the pictures where i took in Lumut and not forgetting the dimsum that i ate in Seremban!Yummy,yummy..The egg tarts are really delicious and i guess this is one of the best dim sum that i have ever had.


Egg tart!I love it!


It looks delicious and it tastes delicious too


Lumut!Nice scenery right?


I love this!


Haha sorry i love to post


Grandma,uncle,aunty,mum and dad!


Sorry i know i am not an expertise in taking photo


Lumut is famous with Satay Ikan..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP